First Day At Churchill

     On my first day of Churchill, I was very tired because of jet lag. I just came back the day before from Shen Zhen, China. I also missed my first day because I was still in China. I had to find my homeroom on the first day. I had to ask my friend for the homeroom. My homeroom was 8i. I felt nervous when I entered my homeroom but after a few minutes, I was not nervous at all. The homeroom teacher gave a few forms and gave us a few items to put in our lockers. We got our locks, I'm not good with locks so I wasn't able to open my lock but someone came to help me. I decided not to use my locker for this whole year. My first class was French. I decided to sit in the back of the class. During French, we got homework on the first day. I didn't really like French class because I'm not good at it. After, I had electronics. I liked electronics because I like technology and robotics. We learned some safety rules and we got a tool names sheet that we need to memorize for next week. During lunch, I sat with people from my old school called Laurier. I had a butter sandwich for lunch. After lunch, I had social studies. We are gonna learn about maps for the first term. We also went through the course outline. I think Social Studies is a fun class because I like maps. My final class is P.E. We learned how to do the warm-up and some things we needed to do. We got our clothes for P.E. After I went to my elementary school to see some of my friends. I walked home with my friends after that. I think the first day of school was fun and I kinda liked high school but theirs more homework and tests. The next day I had Band, Science, English, and Math. During my class, I was still very tired from the flight back from China. After school, I decided to go to my old school again. After that day I had French. I forgot to bring dividers so the teacher got mad. I drew a Mewtwo for my electronics class. For P.E I forgot my P.E. Strip on the first day. In the end, I ran home and played video games.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Miners Haven

Arcane Adventures

Phantom Forces